My plan for five years from now (Tugas Softskill Bulan Juni)

By intan lestari - 6/23/2016 08:20:00 PM

     Hi, may i introduce my self! My name is Intan Lestari, i am 21 years old. I am student at Gunadarma University. Now, i want to tell you about some planned in my life for five years from now. I imagine how i am five years for now?

     First, i want i could graduate from university next years so i can look for work which is suitable with my capability. I want to work in a company in the accounting department , because I was a graduate majoring of accounting. I also want to work as an auditor because i can learn about a company that i will do audit. My goal is to becoe a lead in five years. Although not everyone gets promoted to this level, i believe i can achieve this goal through hard work. I believe opportunities come to great workers and i'm going to try to be one of them. Beside that, i want to have side job become a writer. I really love writing because when i write a poem or something i can express what i feel inside. Writing make feel better. I wish i can publish my own book someday. Ameen.

     Five years from now i wish i have an income that is more than enough, so i can bought whatever i want. I could make people around me feel happy, especially my family. Everyone know money can't buy happinies but you can rent it if you have money, right? I want to travelling around Indonesia because explore Indonesia is one of my long terms goals. I see myself 5 years from now as a more confident, responsible and experienced person given the opportunities to participate in a managing company, together with hard work, time, and effort, everything will lead to success.

     Five years later  i intend to begin to repay a home for my self if i have enough money. In my own house i wish i could have my own library because i really love reading whatever it is. If i have get married i wish my husband is someone who have fixed job to get enough money but still give me chance to be career woman. I think get married in five years from now is the last plan in my life because i am not yet ready to share anythings with someone else if he's not part of my family.


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 komentar